Monday, November 7, 2011

Staring back

I've not been journaling much lately. I'm not too good at writing and it is hard for me at times to put the words together with the intentions of truly reflect emotions or thoughts. But this morning I woke up after a rather disturbing dream.
I am an emotion driven person and I've learned long time ago to try my best not to act on my emotions. I'm not sure if part of Desperate Housewives prompted my dream, but I was in a situation of being with one parent and one step parent. Can't recall details, but what is sure, I felt insignificant, someone who doesn't matter in my dream, and in my quest to get attention I was acting stupid. I have acted like that in most of my real life, specially growing up, and it took me years to find my way out from the turmoil I've created. But right now, I just need to get that dream out, I need to remember, the past weeks were emotionally charged and I'm still working through that, so this is just residue, I'm OK, and I do not have to act on any of those emotions, because they are not real.

No comments:

Post a Comment